Asuncion Christian Academy is looking for disciple-makers like you!
Come invest in our community dedicated to establishing biblical principles of God’s kingdom in families through academic excellence in the English language creating agents of change to impact the world. We focus on families in ministry, and our vision is to glorify God with excellent education.
- be professing believers of Jesus Christ
- regularly attend/be a member of a Christ-centered church and able to provide a pastoral reference stating as such
- be a person with clear spiritual, academic, administrative and leadership abilities, which will impart understanding as to how to “train up a child in the way he should go.”
- be willing to sign and follow the ACA Statement of Faith
- Bachelor’s degree required with a major in Education preferred. A Master’s degree is strongly desired.
- Teaching credential /State teaching certificate preferred
- Must have at least one year teaching experience in a private or public school and/or an internship through an accredited program.
- New hires will be required to obtain ACSI certification within the first two years of employment.
- Complete employment application (Resumes will not be substituted for a completed application.)
- 3 letters of reference (1 must be a pastoral)
- Copy of college transcripts (faculty positions only)
- Must be in good standing with current and/or past school/organization
- State police background check for most recent state of residency